How to evaluate the person providing services/the Client?
- When you finish the job, you can rate the user and leave a review.
- To do this, click on the “Rate User” option, which you will find on the person’s profile.
- The rating consists of a five-star scale and an optional review.
- You can write a few sentences about your rating of the person providing the service or the client.
How to contact the service provider/Client?
- After settling the payment, you can contact the person using the “Send message” option.
- All your conversations are listed in the “Messages” option.
How to add an ad to favorites?
- Just click on the heart visible next to the advertisement you are interested in.
- From now on, the ad will be visible on the list, which you can access by clicking on “Favorites” in the menu bar.
What to do if the service provider/Client is not responding?
- Lack of contact from the Client or the service provider may mean that he is no longer interested in the offer.
- In the absence of an answer, we suggest arming yourself with patience, as unplanned/unexpected circumstances may have occurred.
- We also suggest to bear in mind checking the average response time of a given user.
- In case of persistent ignoring, you can finish the order and rate the user.
How to use the map function?
- The map helps in finding offers and clients who are looking for contractors.