Check the job applicant
- All important information about the candidate can be found on his profile.
- Particular attention should be paid to:
- references issued by other clients,
- valid phone number and email address.
- This will allow you to check if the person interested in the order is trustworthy and how their work is assessed by other users of the portal.
Interview the candidate
- Interviews with a candidate, regardless of their nature, should be the basis of your employment decision.
- In this way you can verify their experience and clearly specify your expectations.
- Make an appointment whenever possible, especially if you are looking to hire a nanny or carer for an elderly person.
- For valuable information on how to conduct a job interview with a nanny, we invite you to visit our blog
Monitor the babysitter / nanny
- For safety, you can check your guardian or nanny, e.g.
- you can talk to your close ones about the provided care.
- ask your child or senior how they are getting along with the babysitter or nanny,
- ask your neighbors how they asses the babysitter,
- drop by with unannounced visits.
- If you want to record a nanny or babysitter, he/she must be notified and must agree to this.
Ask for a criminal record
- If the subject of the offer is the care of a senior or child, and therefore you are making an apartment available to the employee, you can expect a criminal record certificate from the candidate.
- Thanks to this, you can be sure that the person you order the job has not previously entered into conflict with the law and has not been convicted by a final judgment
What is the “report user” option?
- You can report a portal user if you think he has violated our regulations.
- You must provide a reason for the report to be valid.
- To learn more, contact us email@example.com.